Your Pool Board of Directors has authorized an additional 5% in contribution credits
when the Pool Administrator can identify and verify district members that do appropriate
training to preserve their district’s affirmative defenses. Credit will be applied when
training is accomplished in conjunction with your district not condoning the inappropriate
behaviors of individuals acting outside the course and scope of their duties as a Board
Member, supervisor, or district employee.
Employers in Colorado constantly face continuously changing employment laws and ongoing employee issues. The CSD Pool HR Helpline helps with those challenges, providing employers with thousands of HR tools and resources. Some of the benefits specifically include:
- Online Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Courses available for both supervisors and employees
- State-specific employee handbook builder
- Thousands of sample forms
- Colorado and Federal workplace posters
- Resources that address over 50 different employment law and HR / risk management issues
- Customizable HR risk management resources
- Proactive HR Express Updates direct to your inbox
- All available 24 hours a day
In January 2010, the CSD Pool Board of Directors authorized nearly $375,000 for this new Safety and Loss Prevention Grant Program aimed at supplementing our members’ budgets. Since then, the Pool has allocated more than $4.8 million in safety and Loss Prevention Grant Program funds to members, thus reducing future losses to each district and the CSD Pool. Because fund allocations to members are determined using a sliding scale based on longevity in the Pool and past contributions, all Property & Liability and Workers’ Compensation contributions play a role in determining available funds for each member. Below is an overview of the various components of the S&LPGP:
- After one (1) complete year of CSD Pool membership, districts are eligible for S&LPGP funding
- Must apply online
- Funds may be used to purchase any Safety or Loss Prevention goods or services deemed to prevent covered losses on the CSD Pool coverage forms
- Members may accumulate funds over multiple years
- The CSD Pool Administration Team must approve all disbursements
- Designated Pool Representative at the member district must approve disbursement request on behalf of the district
- Reimbursement is on an incurred expense basis; payments can be made direct to vendors, provided the member provides us with proper documentation of receipt for goods or services
- Disbursements - $100 minimum
- Funds remain with the CSD Pool until disbursed
- Annual allocations will be subject to change as determined by the CSD Pool Board of Directors
- CSD Pool Board will give ninety (90) day notice in the event of suspension or termination of the S&LPGP
- If a district leaves the Pool, any undistributed funds will return to the CSD Pool general fund
- Balances will be adjusted for final WC Audits by March of each year
Unsure which purchases qualify? Click here for a list of common safety purchases made by districts.
Your CSD Pool Board of Directors and the SDA are pleased to continue with the SDA Conference and CSD Pool Training Scholarship Program targeted at encouraging new management to take part in our various Training Workshops, as well as the SDA Annual Conference. With our Scholarship program, we are offering to reimburse districts for costs incurred sending first time supervisors and Board Members to specific training offered by the CSD Pool and the SDA.
To accomplish this, the CSD Pool and the SDA have once again joined forces to raise the amount of scholarships awarded from $750 to $900 per applicant. These funds are intended to cover out of pocket expenses associated with travel and attendance at Training Workshops or the SDA Annual Conference.
Individuals interested in the Scholarship Program should fill out the Online Application at least 30 days prior to the Workshop or at least 60 days prior to the SDA Annual Conference
Your CSD Pool has just launched a new website providing districts with everything they need to respond to a data breach under the new Federal Red Flag or Colorado State Data Breach Statutes.
eRisk Hub® content includes but is not limited to:
- Personal data breach incident hotline
- Data breach incident road map
- Pre-qualified and preferred pricing resources for:
- Loss Mitigation
- Corrective Action
- Law Enforcement
- Public Notification
- Public Relations
- Credit Monitoring Reports
- ID Theft Counselors
While eRisk Hub® was specifically made available to Pool Members in response to personal data breach issues, it is so much more in that it is a live resource for the well-being of any technology department.
Members participating in the Liability Pool have a $200,000 policy limit for covered cost, to help offset the expense of complying with state and federal statutes. Claims are handled just as other claims are handled— by notifying the Claims Administrator (TRISTAR), filling out a claim form, and taking the necessary actions to mitigate the claim and comply with the District’s responsibilities.
|Access eRisk Hub|
|Access Code: 09746|
Identity Recovery CoverageShow Details
Identity Recovery Coverage reimburses you for up to $25,000 for covered expenses incurred to repair credit history and identity records in the event of an identity theft. This includes:
- Credit bureau reports
- Fees for reapplying for loans declined due to falsified credit information
- Postage, phone and shipping fees
- Certain legal fees caused by identity theft
- Notary and filing fees
- Child or elder care
- Mental health counseling
To print an informational flyer for your district please click here.
SERVPRO of Greater BoulderShow Details
CSD Pool members can refer any customer affected with a sewer or water backup event to SERVPRO of Greater Boulder (844-210-8081) for water damage mitigation services. SERVPRO will respond to water damage scenarios statewide, including both water delivery system accidents and sewer system mainline backup incidents.
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals respond without delay and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. They closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your customer’s property is dried properly and thoroughly. They will also work with other local water extraction companies to meet the quality control established for Pool payment of services.